Friday, August 18, 2006

Birthday Cake





Just showing some birthday cake photo's. Courtney wanted princesses and Sami got Care bears. However, when daddy picked up the cakes (yes I had to order 2 small ones so they each could have their own) at the bakery, they forgot to give him the care bear dolls. Courtney said that she would share two of her princesses. Isn't that nice.

2 comments:

Cathy Spicer said...

Oooh, now I have a craving for cake with real sugar icing!!! It looks like it was a WONDERFUL birthday and I'm so proud of Courtney sharing her cake toppers. The girls are growing up so fast! Enjoy every moment!

Anonymous said...

Kim and Family ~ I love this. It is great to be able to keep in touch with you family. It is just sad to see how fast your little girls are growing, not to mention Kaye's girls.

Thank you for sharing this with me.

Tammy