Friday, October 12, 2007

Student of the Week is.............

Courtney Garman. Yeah. She was picked for the Student of the Week for Kindergarten for the week of October 8-12. All week she was the center of attention and on Friday, mommy went to her class room and read a book "School Days". She was able to sit in the student of the weeks chair and be leader for the week.

The class wrote nice things about Courtney what they liked about her. Lots of them liked her hair and like to play with her. Lots of the Kindergarten students are very artistic. They draw so much better than I do. Here are some things they said about her; You are nice; I like your hair; I like you; You are funny; I like you; You are a good friend; I like you; You play with me; I like it when you play with me at music; I like you; You have cool hair; I like you; I like you... you are my friend; You are nice; I am your friend and you are my friend; I like to play with you outside; I like it when you play with me outside for recess; I like to play power ranges with you outside. The teacher wrote "Courtney, It has been fun getting to know you a little better this week. I hope you are enjoying Kindergarten. I am glad you are in my classroom. You are a special girl who cares about others. I look forward to the rest of the year. Mrs. T"

Here is what Courtney's favorite things are:
Color: Purple
Toy: Baby dolls
Activity: Playing with sister
Place: Grandma's
Food: Chicken Nuggets
Movie or TV Show: Dora
Book: Princess collection
My Pets: Chewy (the neighbor's dog)
Thing I like Best About School: Centers

No comments: